hydraulic car elevator in Egypt
EgyPsa is distinguished as one of the largest companies in the Arab world and the leader in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, and through this article, we will provide you with all the information that revolves around this topic.
How do hydraulic elevators work?
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of in hydraulic car elevator Egypt, offers you how hydraulic elevators work as follows:
Hydraulic elevators operate according to a very simple principle, as they raise the cart using a hydraulic ram, which is a piston-driven by the fluid inside the cylinder that is connected to the fluid pumping system represented by oils.
This is the simple idea of making this type of elevator, but there are many other things to know.
How do hydraulic elevators work?
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, offers you the way hydraulic elevators work, the hydraulic elevator system consists of:
- Tank or fluid reservoir
- The valve is located between the cylinder and the tank.
- When someone wants to lower the elevator cart, the electric motor sends a signal to the valve by switching the solenoid, and when the valve is opened, the liquid in the cylinder flows back into the tank.
- As the weight of the cart pushes the piston down, the matter pushes the liquid into the tank and causes the vehicle to descend, and when it approaches the required floor, the valve control system is closed, which causes the elevator to stop.
Types of hydraulic elevators
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, offers you types of hydraulic elevators
- Holed hydraulic elevators
The elevator car is installed in the piston that moves inside the cylinder, and this extends into the ground at a depth equal to the height of the elevator.
Whenever hydraulic fluid is pumped into the cylinder through the valve, the cart rises, while when the liquid returns to the tank, the vehicle slopes downward.
- Holeless hydraulic elevators
It is similar to the first type and has a smaller hole at the bottom, consisting of pistons that are installed inside the elevator wells to raise and lower the cart.
This type has been found as a solution for buildings built on solid foundations, which suffer from high water tables or unstable soil, conditions that can make the required drilling of a conventional hydraulic elevator impractical.
- Roped hydraulic elevators
The climbing capacity is raised to 18 meters without the need for a cylinder connected under the ground, and there is a piston attached to the belt where the rope passes through it and while one of its ends is tied to the car, the other end is at the bottom of the elevator wells.
Benefits of hydraulic elevators
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, offers you the benefits of hydraulic lifts
- Reinforcement is not needed, the cylinder that raises the elevators is supported from under the ground (for hydraulic pit lifts only)
- If the line breaks, the elevator will descend no faster than the flow of oils into the cylinder.
- Machine room less hydraulic
- Cons of hydraulic lifts
Old hydraulic elevators may have a risk of leaking hydraulic oil into the aquifer and causing potential environmental pollution, and this has resulted in PVC pipes being inserted around hydraulic cylinders in order to maintain environmental safety.