Automatic parking system in Egypt
EgyPsa is one of the most successful automatic parking system in Egypt, which is characterized by the manufacture, design and installation of world-class solutions for automatic and mechanical cars, parking elevators and car service provided to our customers around the world.
Hydraulics is known as the force of fluid pressure, and hydraulic science depends on the properties of the trapped fluid, as the confined fluid is incompressible, and influencing it with a pressure that leads to a uniform distribution of pressure on the liquid, resulting in a small force being transferred from the surface of a small piston and transforming it into a force Large on the surface of a large piston, or vice versa.
Features of the hydraulic system in egypt
We offer you, EgyPsa is one of the most successful automatic parking systems in Egypt What are the features of hydraulic system?
Converting a simple force into a force of greater magnitude or vice versa. Control systems with high precision. Torque and force stability in the hydraulic system. Safety and protection systems in hydraulic systems are high. Get high capacity compared to the system weight. The hydraulic oil lubricates the machines, preventing wear and tear.
Defects of the hydraulic system
We, EgyPsa, is one of the most successful automatic parking systems in Egypt, offering you the defects of the hydraulic system.
Oil leakage causes a large area to become dirty with oil. The hydraulic system is expensive compared to mechanical systems and the maintenance cost is also high.
How does hydraulic power work?
We are EgyPsa, one of the most successful automatic parking systems in Egypt. We offer you how to operate hydraulic power
If we had a closed system consisting of a U-shaped tube, and this tube had two holes at the end, and the tube was filled with a certain liquid, for example water, and one end was strongly affected, we notice that the water began to come out from the other end, and the reason for that is that the liquid It is incompressible, causing the force applied to be distributed over the entire tube and the water was pushed out from the other end.
Summary of the working principle of the hydraulic system
EgyPsa is one of the most successful automatic parking systems in Egypt. We offer you a summary of the working principle of the hydraulic system
- Inability to compress the fluid.
- The pressure acting on the liquid is distributed evenly and remains constant.
- Because the pressure of the liquid remains constant, the small force with which we act on things can be multiplied many times in the event that the diameter is increased to the other side, and the large force can be reduced if the diameter is reduced or, more generally, not the diameter but the area; Because pressure is defined as the amount of force acting on a unit area.
In practical applications, the fluid, which is usually oil, is compressed by an engine, so the movement is transmitted through a pump to compress the oil inside, and the effect is transmitted through the pipes to motors that undertake the task of moving the required parts or changing the direction as required.
In the end, we, EgyPsa, which is considered one of the most successful companies in the field of automatic parking system in Egypt, provide you with complete information on this topic. We hope that this article will appeal to you.
hydraulic car elevator in Egypt
EgyPsa is distinguished as one of the largest companies in the Arab world and the leader in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, and through this article, we will provide you with all the information that revolves around this topic.
How do hydraulic elevators work?
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of in hydraulic car elevator Egypt, offers you how hydraulic elevators work as follows:
Hydraulic elevators operate according to a very simple principle, as they raise the cart using a hydraulic ram, which is a piston-driven by the fluid inside the cylinder that is connected to the fluid pumping system represented by oils.
This is the simple idea of making this type of elevator, but there are many other things to know.
How do hydraulic elevators work?
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, offers you the way hydraulic elevators work, the hydraulic elevator system consists of:
- Tank or fluid reservoir
- The valve is located between the cylinder and the tank.
- When someone wants to lower the elevator cart, the electric motor sends a signal to the valve by switching the solenoid, and when the valve is opened, the liquid in the cylinder flows back into the tank.
- As the weight of the cart pushes the piston down, the matter pushes the liquid into the tank and causes the vehicle to descend, and when it approaches the required floor, the valve control system is closed, which causes the elevator to stop.
Types of hydraulic elevators
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, offers you types of hydraulic elevators
- Holed hydraulic elevators
The elevator car is installed in the piston that moves inside the cylinder, and this extends into the ground at a depth equal to the height of the elevator.
Whenever hydraulic fluid is pumped into the cylinder through the valve, the cart rises, while when the liquid returns to the tank, the vehicle slopes downward.
- Holeless hydraulic elevators
It is similar to the first type and has a smaller hole at the bottom, consisting of pistons that are installed inside the elevator wells to raise and lower the cart.
This type has been found as a solution for buildings built on solid foundations, which suffer from high water tables or unstable soil, conditions that can make the required drilling of a conventional hydraulic elevator impractical.
- Roped hydraulic elevators
The climbing capacity is raised to 18 meters without the need for a cylinder connected under the ground, and there is a piston attached to the belt where the rope passes through it and while one of its ends is tied to the car, the other end is at the bottom of the elevator wells.
Benefits of hydraulic elevators
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of hydraulic car elevator in Egypt, offers you the benefits of hydraulic lifts
- Reinforcement is not needed, the cylinder that raises the elevators is supported from under the ground (for hydraulic pit lifts only)
- If the line breaks, the elevator will descend no faster than the flow of oils into the cylinder.
- Machine room less hydraulic
- Cons of hydraulic lifts
Old hydraulic elevators may have a risk of leaking hydraulic oil into the aquifer and causing potential environmental pollution, and this has resulted in PVC pipes being inserted around hydraulic cylinders in order to maintain environmental safety.
car storage lifts in Egypt
There are a large number of types of elevators for machines that are used for different types of work, and through this article, EgyPsa provides the distinguished company in the field of car storage lifts in Egypt looking at most types of basic lifts, and also the main characteristics of this equipment.
Characteristics of car elevators
EgyPsa, the distinguished company in the field of car storage lifts in Egypt, provides the characteristics of car elevators as follows:
- Among the important characteristics include load, speed, lift height, clearance, design type.
- The characteristics of the load capacity are determined by the weight of the vehicle, which is a certain equipment that is able to lift safely. For repair and maintenance of passenger cars and pickup trucks, the weight ranges from half to five tons.
EgyPsa, which is distinguished in the field of car storage lifts in Egypt, provides security requirements, which are as follows:
Safety requirements are also important when operating this equipment. This is mainly aimed at eliminating the risk of elevator fall and electrical safety. Especially high demands are placed on portable devices, as well as on outdoor units. An example of this is a car with a lift.
Types of structures
EgyPsa, the distinguished company in the field of car storage lifts in Egypt, provides types of structures, which are as follows:
Each of them differs according to the working principle of the lifting mechanism. By type of engine, all equipment can be divided into:
Incidentally, the support elements are manufactured; it is possible to distinguish between lifting shelves as well as scissor units.
Types of elevators
EgyPsa, the distinguished company in the field of car storage lifts in Egypt, provides the types of elevators as follows:
Each special type of equipment has its own design features. As for the field of application, it can be different. The scope of use is determined for the most part by the type of service that is performed, in addition to what equipment is being served in the station.
Here the main load is a vertical position. The lower part, which provides stability to the system, is usually attached by anchor bolts to a concrete floor base. On the side of this chassis there is a lifting mechanism – it can be electromechanical or electro-hydraulic type. Also, from the side you can see mounts. Rack totals can also be implemented in the portable mobile version.
Single column equipment
This is the most comprehensive addition to mobile lifting equipment. They are mainly used in small service stations or garage type services. There are fixed as well as mobile models. Characteristics of the carrying capacity of mobile models – no more than 250 kg. Meanwhile, no more than four car mobile elevators can be used.
With the help of this device, the machine rises behind the wheels or above the sills. The car goes up with one, or on the spot, from the sides. It depends on how many such equipment is in stock.
Four column car elevators
These systems have very large carrying capacity, they are widely used in charging service stations, models are distinguished by the carrying capacity and length of the platform.
car parking solutions in Egypt
EgyPsa is one of the most successful companies in the field of car parking solutions in Egypt, and through this article, we will provide you with complete information on the topic of car parking solutions in Egypt.
PSH Vertical and Horizontal Moving Automatic Car Parking System
- Our PSH Vertical and Horizontal Moving Automatic Car Parking System allows cars to be parked in and out of the parking lot by the vertical and horizontal movement of the vehicle bearing plate.
- All car parking spaces are fitted with car carrying plate.
- The car carrying plate on the upper floor can move up and down, the car carrying plate on the ground floor is able to move horizontally, and the car carrying plate on the middle floor moves horizontally and vertically.
- There is reserved spare parking space on the mezzanine and the ground floor respectively.
- The location of the spare parking space varies with the horizontal movement of the conveyor plate, allowing the plate on the upper floor or in the middle floor to descend to the ground to allow the cars to enter or exit.
- As for the cars on the ground floor, they can exit or enter directly.
- This automatic car parking system can be customized and can be designed with 2-6 floors, multiple car parks, based on application cases.
- Automatic parking equipment that is installed by the maintenance door.
- It reaches the area surrounding large areas because it is suitable for above ground or underground parking.
PJS Easy Automatic Car Parking System
Our PJS automatic car parking system has two or three parking spaces arranged vertically, the parking spaces are linked together and can be raised together.
Usually, the parking spaces in the middle and lower tiers are underground and can be raised up to allow cars to enter or exit the parking lot.
The top layer of the parking space is on the same level as the ground, so the cars parked on that layer can exit or enter directly
- This car parking system is economical and has a compact and easy structure.
- This automatic car parking facility is controlled by a PLC system and can be operated with buttons.
- Multiple safety protection devices ensure easy operation of the easy automatic car parking system.
- An emergency button is installed in this automatic car parking system.
- The use of the upper layer of the parking space is the same as that of the public parking space on the ground.
- Our automatic car parking equipment is suitable for families or companies who own two or three cars.
PJSY Double Deck Automatic Car Parking System
- PJSY double-decker automatic car parking system adopts hydraulic transmission.
- The small pump makes use of the high-pressure oil to move the cylinder head of the rainbow cylinder and then, the car can be parked in or out.
- The two-layer automatic car parking system is easy to install and operate and the cars can be stored conveniently and safely.
- This hydraulically driven automatic parking equipment helps to save space and has very low noise without any loud noise during operation.
- It is designed with a beautiful and elegant appearance.
- The parking and retrieval system are very suitable for home and public use.
car parking systems in Egypt
In the end, we have provided you, through EgyPsa, with sufficient information on the topic of car parking solutions in Egypt, we hope that this article will appeal to you.
Underground and over ground parking system in Egypt
EgyPsa Company is considered one of the largest companies in the Arab world, it works in the field of underground and above ground parking systems in Egypt, View in which it excels from other companies and through this article, we will provide you with all the information on this topic.
What do you know about car parks, their types, design, and construction requirements?
A- Parking near the sidewalks.
B- Surface parking
Again, at ground level in markets, public buildings, or parking lots that have a ground floor apartment in some buildings.
C- Under-building parking (basement parking)
The ground floor of the building and is connected to the ground surface by slopes suitable for entry or exit from it.
D – Multiple roles positions
They usually appear on several floors in public places that people often visit, such as commercial areas.
Requirements for designing roles positions:
The distinguished EgyPsa Company in the field of underground and overground parking system in Egypt offers you the requirements for designing multi-story parking as follows:
Be far from intersections.
Entrances and exits to parking:
A – Entrances:
Depends on the entrance to the staff when situations with self-service situations can flow easily.
Workers in places designated for public works
B – Exits:
Entering the highest rates of cars by cars, and working to increase this rate from 300 to 500 cars per hour.
The distinguished EgyPsa Company in the field of underground and overground parking system in Egypt provides you with all information about the construction requirements, as follows:
First: the positions
- The parking floor consists of the following materials:
- Block layer thickness (15 cm)
- Layers of clean sand fill every layer (30 cm) sprayed and compacted well.
- A cleaning layer of (5 cm) thick.
- Basement moisture insulation layer of not less than (8 mm)
- Reinforced concrete squares (2.00 MX 2.00 m) with a thickness of 10 cm to 15 cm.
B – It may also consist of the parking lot of asphalt:
- A layer of stone foundation 20 cm thick after stacking.
- Liquid foundation layer as 1.50 kg / m2 (MCI)
- A base layer of reinforced concrete with a thickness of 5 cm after compaction.
Section Two: Sidewalls
The distinguished EgyPsa Company in the field of underground and overground parking system in Egypt what is the side walls:
The background with repetitive roles or the background from a gap of background ideas from a gap from the background, a residue from the floor of the situation, not more than 120 cm from the floor of the situation, and the length of it is not more than 5.00.
We ended our article on the topic of underground and overground parking system in Egypt, and we knew all enough information about this topic, and what you know about car parks, their types, design, and construction requirements, we hope this topic satisfies you.
Car parking lifts in Egypt
The number of cars is increasing very rapidly in the world in general and in cities in particular, and accordingly, the need to secure smart and practical car parks, whether in open spaces in front of buildings or private parking underground or even above them as longitudinal buildings, increases.
It is a mechanical system used to reduce the required parking space or size. Especially in densely populated areas, and this system is similar to multi-story car parks in that it offers parking on several levels by arranging them vertically to distribute parking spaces for cars.
Smart parking systems features
We, EgyPsa, the distinguished company in the field of car parking lifts in Egypt, offer you the advantages of smart car parking:
- Electronic gates system
- The movable rotary disk system
- Protection systems and equipment for concrete columns and security equipment
- Digital identification system
- Vehicle entry and exit control system
- A camera system for the digital panel of the vehicle
- Optical Guidance System (PGS) with its programs and equipment
- Surveillance system by modern cameras
Perfect solution foundation
EgyPsa are experts in providing communication solutions in the field of car parking lifts in Egypt, with multiple models and functions, which reflect on providing better and smoother car parking in the traffic movement in the service of society and the environment.
- Developing the role of automatic parking by providing appropriate and multi-use solutions.
- Saving effort, time, and space for the beneficiary and the user.
- Providing smart parking solutions from design, construction, maintenance, and management.
- Providing support electronic systems for parking services and regulating car traffic.
- Parking solutions for people with special needs.
- We provide development and investment solutions for all internal and external situations.
Important information for you
- Always make sure to adhere to the specified time and place for parking the car, and indicate the receipt or dial the indicator in a clear place so that the policeman can read it, and that all the wheels of the car are inside the parking lines so that the violation does not fall on you.
- Violating parking rules and laws in Switzerland could expose you to a heavy fine.
- Yellow signs with crosses mean no parking, and yellow lines on the side of the road mean no waiting at the side of the road, and parking on sidewalks, pedestrian paths, and on major roads outside cities is prohibited.
- You will be charged for parking in the white zone in the absence of a ticket, or when the disc designated for parking in the blue zone or the red zone is not available or exceeding the specified time.
- In the event of a violation, be sure to go to the nearest post office and pay the fine, so that it will not be an obstacle for you when traveling again since it is registered in the work system and therefore this may cause many problems when traveling again.
leaders of Car parking lifts in Egypt
Our article on the topic of car parking lifts in Egypt has ended, and we, EgyPsa, have provided you with all the information on this topic, we hope that the article will appeal to you.